Effective date: 5th February 2021
Data Administrator “Edno” Language School (“The Administrator”), owned by Edno School Ltd, BULSTAT number: 205305844, Person in charge: Eli Stefanova Zareva-Hristova, Address: Drujba 2, bl.211, entrance B, ap.39, Sofia, manages https://learnbulgariansofia.com/ and https://ednoschool.com/ .
1. WHAT DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA FOR?
In the office of “Edno” Language School, located in Sofia, Bulgaria, and on our website (https://ednoschool.com/ ), personal data of visitors and registered users (mainly name and email address) are processed so that we are able to provide them with free materials and information related to their language preparation, to provide them with free of charge placement testing to determine their level in Bulgarian language and to advise them on how to improve their language competencies, for the purpose of advertising, enrollment in group and individual free of charge and paid language training in Bulgarian language, free of charge and paid events related to the Bulgarian language and culture, as well as the extracurricular activities related to them.
Our mission is to help those who want to learn Bulgarian to do so in the most effective and efficient way possible and with qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers, helping the students’ integration in Bulgaria. In order to perform these activities, we provide those who explicitly and intentionally subscribe to our newsletters, professional expertise, free of charge and paid lessons, preferential information on the best prices of our language courses and discounts on language training, useful information about enhancing their language skills, as well as other types of information that our students require and are related to our activity.
Tthe Administrator will answer all of your questions regarding the handling and protection of your personal data, as well as clarify and explain in simple terms your rights as a subject of personal data (usually only an email address and name). You can directly contact him / her at this email adrress: email@example.com.
2. TYPE OF INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT AND / OR HANDLE:
1. We handle, based on your consent, expressed through a deliberate action – the self-listing of optional data and / or the free choice of specific options, the following categories of data:
• Name and surname (also only first name or only surname or even nickname, both names are optional);
• Phone number (optional) so we can inform clients about their test and exam results, changes in courses timetables, and others related to our activity.
1.2 When enrolling to a course:
• Name and surname, written in Cyrillic in order to be typed on the certificates for successful completion of a level;
• Email address (to participate in an online classroom, course changes information, etc.)
• Phone number (optional) to inform clients about their test and exam results, changes in dates of courses for which they have signed up, and others related to our activity;
• Invoice data – names, city, country, postal code, address;
IMPORTANT: “Edno” Language School does not access and does not process sensitive data (credit card information, PIN, addresses, etc.)
You have the right to withdraw any consent by personally unsubscribing from our newsletters or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon withdrawal of consent, the processing of the relevant personal data for the stated purposes will be immediately terminated.
1.3 The data Administrator may also collect anonymous demographic data
Third persons with access to personal data in connection to their activities and services provided for “Edno” Language School.
1. State authorities and institutions in connection to inspections carried out by them in accordance with the legal requirements and restrictions;
IMPORTANT: We do not sell, rent or give access to your personal information to third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors. We take the protection of your personal information very seriously.
3. FOR HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS KEPT
• Data provided when enrolling to a course will be kept for a period of 5 years after you have completed your last course with us.
4. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
1. Right of access
You may at any time request information about your personal information we keep. You may contact us and, based on a written request and authentication of your identity, the data will be provided to you;
2. Right to correct inaccurate personal data
You may request that your personal data is corrected if there are any inaccuracies by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Right to delete
You may request that your personal data is removed from our servers and data bases by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to receivng marketing materials and messages and by unsubscribing from our newsletters or by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. CONTACT US