This is what you can expect in every one of our courses:
• Personal and supportive approach by your teacher – we believe that learning thrives in environments, where the student is seen as an active partner in the classroom;
• Diverse and fun classes – games, role play, visual and audio aids, creative activities, and lots of speaking are an important part of your online lessons;
• Small groups – our class size is 4-8 people, which allows us to better manage the needs of each student;
• Additional materials and assignments – you have access to videos, extra exercises, tests, audio recordings throughout your online course;
• Individual language consultations – free 20-minute sessions with one of our teachers in case you need extra support or you have missed a few classes
• Extra speaking sessions – join our weekly casual speaking sessions for A2 level and practice speaking Bulgarian in an informal environment for free.
Not sure what the levels at Edno School mean?